If you’re looking to reignite your passion for cooking, then you should be very particular about getting quality kitchen surfaces. No matter which kitchen style you like, in order to bring that charm in your space, it’s important to focus on kitchen surfaces made up of effective materials.
Silestone is one of the most renowned brands that produces high-quality quartz surfaces for the kitchen, as well as bathrooms. Over the years, Silestone has provided high quality quartz surfaces for kitchens that allow people to create a personalised space that’s tailored to deliver an enjoyable cooking experience.
A Brief Look At The History of Silestone
Silestone is one of the most renowned Cosentino brands that was created back in 1990 with an aim of providing excellent quality material that can help in creating both functional, as well as beautiful spaces. Cosentino, which is actually a Spanish company remains a market leader in the production of quartz, natural stone and architectural surfaces.
With a wealth of experience eclipsing two decades, Silestone is one the best brands that successfully underlines the beauty and significance of natural stone, when it comes to creating elegant and durable kitchens. Silestone, which is made up of natural quartz and other important raw materials, has proved its worth over the years in terms of producing top quality kitchen countertops and flooring.
Over the years, the Silestone brand has achieved a great deal of progress and here are some of the important events that have played a great role in its success.
● Silestone was established in 1990 and at that time it used to come in only 6 colours some of which include Olympus Beige, Thebes Black, Apollo Grey, and Electra Blue. However, customers can now choose from over 90 colours.
● In the year 1992, Silestone joined forces with Barcelona Olympics which increased its popularity among people even further.
● In addition to that, the company also collaborated with Expo 92 Seville which again played a great role in its popularity.
● In the year 1997, Silestone reached the United States by creating its subsidiary.
● In 2000, Silestone made its presence felt in Brazil by creating its subsidiary in this beautiful Latin American country.
● In the year 2002, Silestone managed to make its entry in China through Chinese market, and this enhanced the reputation of the country in entire Asia.
● In 2005, Silestone was advertised during the Super Bowl, which made it even more popular among people.
● The year 2010 was again very important for Cosentino when the company unveiled its first 3D product which was a Silestone sink called the Integrity.
● And after that, the company continues to progress by launching its new line of products year after year.
Benefits of Silestone Worktops
● One the biggest advantages of going for Silestone is that it comes with a wide range of colours, so that you can get the kind of feel you want in your kitchen.
● Silestone products are now available in more than 80 countries.
● You can choose from three important textures which include polished, suede, and volcano.
● Silestone kitchen worktops are scratch and stain resistant.
● Another important benefit of going for Silestone surfaces is that they are highly durable.
Silestone has introduced “The Eternal Collection” for 2017 which is nothing but a timeless collection of elegant colours which will help in adding a magical touch to your spaces. In conjunction with the introduction of this stunning new collection, Silestone have launched a series of new colours too, such as…
● Eternal Calacatta Gold
● Eternal Statuario
● Charcoal Soapstone
● Pearl Jasmine
● Eternal Serena
● Eternal Marquina
So, if you really want a beautiful kitchen, look no further than Silestone kitchen surfaces.